iSecurity Compliance Pack
Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA and PCI Compliance Software Suite
The iSecurity Compliance Pack provides automatic and sophisticated reporting capabilities covering all types of security-related information, in all formats, for the iSeries or AS/400 server.
The Compliance Pack enables companies to meet the requirements of the Sarbanes-Oxley, PCI and HIPAA security regulations, as well as COBIT implementation guidelines. Automatic corrective actions further empower the pack.
Compliance Pack Products
- Audit – Compliance-oriented facilities including over 300 built-in customizable reports which can be automatically scheduled for pre-defined intervals or e-mailed to users as HTML, PDF or CSV attachments.
- Visualizer – Business-Intelligence based capabilities for investigating suspicious events and pinpointing the source of any event. The Compliance Pack includes a special-purpose security data warehouse, enabling it to instantaneously analyze millions of records and receive results in a minimum number of clicks.
- Action – Compliance and security policy implementation and enforcement for all iSeries resources. Enforcement includes automatic e-mails and message alerts as well as corrective programs and CL scripts.
- System Control – Ensures increased availability of a site’s services via ongoing, overall control and tuning of resources such as CPU, disk volume, message queues and job activities.
- Assessment – Comprehensive review of the server’s security status including scores and improvement suggestions. The information is integrated into a historical database for subsequent system analysis, providing suggestions to correct any potential security breaches.